Thursday, September 15, 2016

Introduction to me

             Welcome to my blog. My name is Joseph and go to Heritage. My favorite sport is football. I'm a great athlete and I like to play every sport. I would say if we were watching any kind of game or anything that involves competition I would always root for the underdogs. I am also very competitive in sports and in arguments. I can also be quite annoying, but I am really funny.

              I'm also very smart. 1st to 3rd grade I didn't pay attention to anything. When I was in 4th grade I really stepped up from my slump. I started exceeding in my core classes. When I joined football, it helped me start doing better in school for I can play on the field. If it weren't for football I would probably be hanging around bad crowds and I would probably have no future ahead of me.

              Thanks guys this is the end of the blog. Thanks for reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment