Friday, February 17, 2017

Berlin memorial activity

I learned that Hitler was very disturbed. He made up rules just to soften the jews up like chicken. He was a mad man. I also learned that jewish people were not allowed to have jobs. They had curfew that must of been hard to deal with. Who deserves this kind of punishment???

The monument was built in remembrance of the laws made by Hitler. In one of the cards it said they couldn't listen to music. Who in their right mind does this to human people. Like this defies human nature. Also why did he put that monument there. I'm confused to why he made it. I know it means the law for music but why not other laws.

At the start of Hitler's reign of terror. He had made a handful amount of laws for the Jews. The next year after that he had slowed down and only made two. I think he did that to soften them up like chicken. Then the years after that he started making laws after laws. Even laws that didn't make sense, like in 1938 he made the most laws. He had made a law that Jews couldn't visit certain parts of Berlin. Also he had made a law saying Jews can't play in chess unions. After all that the war started and he made a law stating that jews had curfews. I don't know how jewish people could stand living there still.


Some things I would have problems with is not graduating and having someone dictate that I couldn't have a job. It would be so hard not to have a education in this world. Without a education you wouldn't know nothing. You would be clueless and and everything that happens around you , you wouldn't know the words for. Also it would be a problem if someone were to dictate my job because I don't want to work somewhere I know that won't comfort me and won't benefit me in a way. It would be hard living around that time. I respect what the Jews did to get through that or even if they died.

No comments:

Post a Comment